Pricing tables can help you increase sales and improve your customers’ shopping experience. In this guide, we’ll show you how to add a pricing table app to Shopify in just a few clicks. Let’s get started!
Is There an In-Built Shopify Pricing Table Feature?
Unfortunately, Shopify doesn’t have a built-in pricing table feature. However, there are plenty of great apps that you can use to add pricing tables to your store. You may need to spend a few dollars per month on a quality app, but it’s worth it for the increased sales and improved customer experience. Read on to learn how to add a pricing table app to a Shopify store!
Why Add Pricing Tables to Your Store?
Pricing tables can be used on your Shopify website for a variety of purposes, such as:
- displaying different prices for different package options;
- comparing the price plans of similar products or services;
- allowing the customer to customize their purchase; and more!
There are many benefits to using pricing table widgets. They can help you increase sales by improving the customer experience and clarity of your prices. In addition, pricing tables can display additional information that might entice a customer to purchase a certain product. For example, you could display the number of products included in each package option.
How to Add a Pricing Table App to a Shopify Store?
Now, let’s get into how to add a pricing table app to a Shopify store. This process is simple and only takes a few minutes. First, you need to find an app through Shopify’s app store. Follow these steps:
- Go to your Shopify admin panel.
- Click on the ‘Search’ field.
- Click the ‘Apps’ button.
- Type a search query, e.g., ‘pricing table.’
- Hit Enter.
- Browse the apps until you find something you like.
“Pricing Table” by Hooked is a free option, though some reviewers complain about the lack of support. On the other hand, “Product Pricing Table” by Elfsight costs $6 a month but comes with great customer service. The developers can help you customize the app to match your eCommerce store’s design. These are just two of the many options you can check out.
Once you’ve found an app you like, click ‘Add app.’ Follow the instructions on how to install the app. After the installation is complete, you can start using the app to add pricing tables to your Shopify store!
Paid Apps Have 7-Day Free Trails – Take Advantage of That!
If you’re not sure if you’re willing to pay for an app, most paid apps offer a free trial period of 7 days. This is more than enough time to test out the app and see how it works for you. If you’re happy with it, great! You can continue using the app after the trial period ends. If not, simply uninstall the app and move on to another option.
We hope this guide on how to add pricing table apps to Shopify stores was helpful. Good luck!
- What Are Tags on Shopify Used For? Meaning and How to Use Tags
- How to Add Products to Shopify? | A 2022 Guide to Your Shopify Store
- How to Export Images From a Shopify Store? Download Product Images
- What Data Table Display Compares Report Metrics to the Website Average?
- How to Make Money on Shopify in 2022? | Making Money Online