In this article, we will be providing exam answers for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) exam. This exam is taken by those who wish to become certified in Google Analytics. We cover questions like “filters cannot perform what action on collected data?” and more.
How Can You Manage and Create View Filters in Google Analytics?
You can modify view filters in Google Analytics to segment and analyze traffic data for your website. For example, you might want to filter out traffic from a certain subdomain or directory, or you might want to find only traffic that relates to a certain keyword. To modify a view filter, click the “Edit” link next to the filter name. You can then modify the settings for the filter, or delete the filter entirely. To create a new view filter, click the “Create New Filter” button.
Filters Cannot Perform What Action on Collected Data?
Filters cannot perform what action on collected data? The specific filters that a website uses will depend on the types of data that it collects. For example, a shopping website might use filters to preferentially show products that match the shopper’s preferences or that are popular with other shoppers who have similar preferences. Or, a website might use filters to limit the number of results that a user can see in order to get them to upgrade to a paid account.
More Examples of GAIQ Questions and Answers (With Explanations)
After answering “Filters cannot perform what action on collected data?”, we will provide more examples of GAIQ questions and answers to help prepare you for the exam.
- What is the difference between a unique visitor and a new visitor? — A unique visitor is counted as one person, even if they visit the website multiple times within a given time period. A new visitor is someone who has not previously visited the website.
- How do goals in Google Analytics work? — Goals track specific actions that a website wants users to take, such as making a purchase or signing up for a newsletter. They can be set up by defining the criteria for a successful conversion, and can then be used to measure the success of online marketing efforts.
- How do you set up annotations in Google Analytics? — Annotations allow you to add notes to your Analytics data, such as noting when a new marketing campaign was launched or when website changes were made.
- Segments Will Not Allow You to Do What? – Questions About Google Analytics
- Google Analytics – What Is Not a Filter Setting for Data in Views?
- Within How Many Days Can a Deleted View Be Restored? Google Analytics
- What Data Does Google Analytics Prohibit Collecting & Best Practices
- What Data Is Google Analytics Goals Unable to Track? Tracking Goals