Effective data: March 11, 2013.
- Provider – an entity providing access to the Site and Services available through the Site, that is Red Sky Sp. z o.o., a company duly incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its registered office in Szczecin, at Aleja Piastów 22, Szczecin 71-064, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin – the Commercial Court, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, with KRS number 0000209107, NIP (tax identification number): 6422683651 and REGON (national business registry number): 276822679, amount of the share capital of PLN 1,046,000.00 covered in whole.
- Contact Form – an electronic document placed on the Site, dedicated to contact with the Provider.
- Register Form – an electronic document placed on the Site, dedicated for registering User’s account in the Site.
- Site – web.me website, accessible under the URL: http://web.me/, and all associated sites linked to the Site, which are operated by the Provider.
- The Site is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access.
- The Site was designed to allow Users to create their own website and/or register a domain name. This include, among other things, the formation, designing, storage, management, sharing and linking of media and/or document files (including, but not limited to text, comments, messages, information, data, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations, animations, software, audio and video, hereinafter together referred as the "Content").
- The Site provides three packages of Services, three payable. Please click here to get more information about packages offered.
- The Provider reserves the right to change the Site functionality at any time, in particular by introducing new functions and facilities for Users.
- The Provider may impose limits on all or any of the Services or restrict User’s access to parts or all of the Services.
- The Provider reserves the right to cooperate with third parties in providing Services.
Domain Name Registration
- Some of the features on the Site require payment of fees. Payable Services are offered on a prepay basis, according to the chosen subscription (monthly or annual subscription). By paying for the payable Service, the User agrees that it is being activated immediately after the money transfer is credited to the account of the Provider.
- Some fees will become payable if the User exceeds agreed or stipulated bandwidth use levels.
- The Provider reserves the right to change prices and fees related to payable Services at any time. Such changes shall be posted online at the Site and effective immediately without need for further notice to the User. Changes in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment thereof. You agree to pay for any taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Service and payments you make to us.
- All new subscription for payable Services are subject to a ten (10) calendar days refund policy, without stating any reasons.
- If User has renewed his/her Service subscription for additional period of time a refund will only be given if User submits a refund request within ten (10) calendar days of the renewal order date and providing User has not logged in and used renewed Service subscription after the start of his/her renewal date.
- To make the refund request effective, it must be executed by sending a written declaration to the following address: Red Sky Sp. z o.o., Aleja Piastów 22, Szczecin 71-064, Poland or by sending a relevant declaration of intent through the following Contact Form The refund request needs to contain username and e-mail which will help the Provider to identify User’s subscription, being a subject of a refund procedure and must be sent within ten (10) calendar days of User’s original subscription date to qualify for a full refund. Refunds will be dealt with within 72 hours following the time of receiving the proper declaration of intent. Provider will refund any money received from User using the same method originally used by User to pay for the payable Service subscription.
- Certain Services purchased on or through the Site (including purchase of a domain name) may be non-refundable. The terms of each purchased Service are indicated in the Site and/or as part of or during the process of purchasing such Services. It is User’s obligation to verify his/her ability to cancel a Service prior to purchasing any charged the Service. The Provider will not refund any amounts paid for non-refundable charged Services.
Conditions for Using the Site and Services and Rules of Liability
- Technical requirements concerning the use of the Site and Services are as follows:
- Internet connection;
- web browser enabling displaying of hypertext documents (HTML) on a computer screen which are linked with the Internet through a website with activated Java Script execution and writing cookies files; and
- valid and active email account.
- It is User's responsibility to ensure that the equipment owned by him/her as well as the software used meets the above requirements and allow him/her to use the Site and Services.
- A User can hold only one account. The account cannot be transferred to third party or used by such a third party.
- A User may not allow anyone else to use his/her login details or give them to any third party. If so, the User accepts full responsibility for the consequences of this and agrees to fully indemnify and hold the Provider harmless from any damage or harm that may occur.
- attempts at disturbing or cutting off access to accounts of other Users or to their computers (DOS, DDOS attacks, DNS spoofing);
- phishing, that is falsifying information which permits to identify a User or hiding such information without having first obtaining a written consent;
- entering malicious software into the system or onto the computers of the Provider, especially inclusive of viruses, Trojan horses or internet bugs;
- unauthorized scanning of the network of other Users in search of security gaps;
- unauthorized monitoring of network traffic or other attempts of intercepting information reserved for the Provider or to other Users;
- unauthorized attempts at breaking the security of a computer, network or another User’s account;
- pharming, that is the use of malicious software, disturbing the operation of DNS servers or other means aimed at redirecting User to a website or to another site impersonating the Site in order to gather personal data of the User, the data necessary for logging or other information;
- giving unauthorized access to the account to other persons;
- taking over IP addresses;
- direct or indirect sending, collection, sale or distribution of e-mail addresses for the purposes of sending mass unsolicited correspondence (spam).
- threaten, defame, stalk, abuse or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
- link to the Site from another website or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or the Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- frame the Site, display the Site in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the Provider and any third person or potentially deprive the Provider of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding or promotional activities);
- violate any person's or entity'
transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware or other harmful code;
- advertise or promote goods or services the Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable (including, without limitation, by sending spam);
- interfere with others using the Site or otherwise disrupt the Site;
- transmit, collect or access Users’ personal data without the consent of those Users and the Provider;
- engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping” or harvesting Content, contact or other personal data or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Site that the Provider has not authorized User to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another User’s account or information or allow anyone else to use User's account or access credentials.
- User may only share, post, place, submit, email, transmit or make available on the Site in any other way the Content that he/she created or that he/she has permission to share, post, place, submit, email, transmit or make available on the Site in any other way.
- User is solely responsible for any Content he/she make available on the Site, including without limitation, the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness and copyright of all Content.
- The Provider does not claim ownership of any Content that User may post on or share through the Site; however, if User elects to submit any Content, he/she grants the Provider, its parent, affiliates, and distributors an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (including in each case by means of a digital audio transmission), advertise in, on, and around, and to incorporate such Content into other works in any form, media, or technology, and in particular with regard to the following fields of exploitation:
- with respect to fixation and multiplication of the Content – production of copies of the Content by all known techniques on all known carriers, by any technique, including digital technique,
- with respect to introduction into circulation of the Content – introduction into circulation, lending or rental of the Content,
- The Provider is not liable for the Content that is provided by Users. The Provider has no duty to pre-screen such Content. The Provider reserves the right to remove Content for any reason, but is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material. The Provider is not responsible for Content made available on the Internet.
- If User uses a Contact Form, and/or Register Form he/she is obliged to give real information, true to facts of the case.
- The Provider undertakes to ensure possibly the highest quality and stability of the Site and Services, however within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for any breaks or disturbance caused by force majeure or unauthorized activity of third parties.
- Within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for temporary inability to use the Site or Services, caused by the implementation of new solutions and facilities within the framework of the Site. As much as possible, the Provider will be notifying Users of any scheduled breaks in the Site operation and Services accessibility or any inconveniences that may occur in its use. The Provider reserves the right to conduct maintenance works on the IT system equipment used to provide access to the Site and Services, which may temporarily cause difficulties or make it impossible for Users to use selected Services or the entire Site. In such a case the Provider shall not bear any liability vis-à-vis Users.
- In special cases affecting the security or stability of the Site and Services, the Provider reserves the right to temporarily reduce or suspend the access to the Site without previously notifying Users and to conduct maintenance works aimed to reinstate the security and stability of the Site and Services. In such a case the Provider shall not bear any liability vis-à-vis Users.
- A User shall, at his/her own cost and upon a request by the Provider, join any court proceedings, instituted against the Provider, if the rules of a procedure applying in given proceedings permit it, opposing claims or concluding relevant agreements or assuming liability within the scope in which the claims regard a User infringing business secrets, copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Upon a request by the Provider, User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold the Provider and its subsidiaries, parent and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors harmless from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, costs and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees that arise from User’s use or misuse of the Site and related to third party claims, charges or investigations, caused by:
The Provider reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, in which event User will cooperate with the Provider in asserting any available defenses.
- any Content User submits to the Site or
- any activity in which User engages on or through the Site.
- Please note that each web.me subdomain is created specifically for a particular website and cannot be used separately. Moreover, an account user is not the owner of a specific subdomain and they cannot transfer web.me subdomain or request to change the owner in no circumstances.
- Each user who will choose a monthly cycle payment and register a gTLD or ccTLD domain included in a Business or Premium package, is obliged to pay three full monthly cycles for their account if they decide to transfer a specific gTLD or ccTLD domain.
Moment of Concluding of the Agreement
- Registration may be made by accessing the Site, filling a Register Form and clicking on “Register”.
- Once the registration in the Site is made the Provider will send a User an email. A User needs to check his/her inbox (or SPAM folder) and click the confirmation link included in the message, or copy and paste it into a browser address bar. A User can terminate the agreement for providing access to the Site, effective forthwith, at any time and without stating any reasons by deleting his/her account. To that aim, the User needs to submit a relevant declaration of intent through the following Contact Form.
- A User may stop using the Site at any time.
- Services provided by the Provider free of charge may be discontinued at any time. In such a case the User will not be entitled to claim the continuation of these type of Services.
- In case, a User fails to log onto his/her website within one hundred eighty (180) calendar days, the Provider is authorized to delete the User’s website and its Contents permanently and suspend all access to the Site by the User.
- According to Article 10 sec. 3 par. 5 of the Polish Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on the liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000 No 22, item 271 as amended) the User, who concluded an agreement for providing access to the Site and Services, has no right to withdraw from this agreement but has the right to terminate the agreement for providing access to the Site and Services at any time.
- A User has the right to lodge a complaint if the Provider does not fulfil its obligations specified herein or if the Provider fulfils them in a manner contrary to the provisions hereof.
- A complaint can be lodged through the following Contact Form or by way of a traditional letter send to the following address: Red Sky Sp. z o.o., Aleja Piastów 22, Szczecin 71-064, Poland. A complaint should include in particular the problem constituting the basis for a complaint and User identification information (name, email, and in case of a traditional letter also a correspondence address).
- The Provider reserves the right to contact Users if further information is required and a User is obliged to supply it promptly.
- Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving User’s complaint in proper form the Provider will:
- complete its internal investigation and advise User of its decision; or
- inform a User that it needs more time to complete the investigation.
- If a complaint cannot be considered in the specified deadline, the Provider shall in that time notify by email User submitting a complaint of the reasons for such a delay and the expected date for complaint resolution and additionally provide a User with weekly updates of the progress of the investigation, except where the Provider is waiting for a response from a User and the User has been advised that the Provider requires User’s response.
- A complaint should be submitted within thirty (30) calendar days as of the moment when the reasons for the complaint have become apparent.
- If a User is not satisfied with Provider’s decision with respect to the lodged complaint, the User may wish to take the matter to an external independent dispute resolution.
- A reply to a complaint shall be sent to an email address or a correspondence address indicated by User submitting a complaint.
- If the conditions of a complaint procedure are breached, a complaint may not be taken into consideration.
- The Site and Services and all rights related to the Site and Services are the exclusive property of the Provider or third parties. All creative elements placed on this Site are protected by intellectual property rights, and in particularly by copyright. All trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, texts and other distinctive signs appearing on the Sites are the intellectual property of the Provider or third parties. Therefore, they may not be reproduced, used or represented without the prior written authorization of the Provider or third parties.
A User hereby undertakes to respect intellectual property rights (including author's economic rights and industrial property rights, as well as the rights resulting from registration of trademarks) to which the Provider or third parties are entitled.
- copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the Site or Services;
- reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Site or Services, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- rent, sublicense, lease, sell, assign or otherwise transfer rights (or purport to do any of the same) in or to the Site or Services;
- to comply with any change or anticipated change in any relevant law or code of practice;
- to reflect any decision of a court, ombudsman or regulator;
- to reflect a change in our systems or procedures, including for security reasons;
- as a result of changed circumstances (including by adding benefits or new features to the Site);
- to respond proportionately to changes in the cost of providing Services; or
- to make them clearer.
- If any law regulates a change the Provider decides to make, the Provider can only make the change to the extent permitted by the law.
- If a change is required in the Provider’s view to restore or maintain the security of Services, the change may be made immediately and without prior notice to Users.